About Pastor Masih
CPC Ministry Leader
Pastor Masih leads The Cry of the Persecuted Church ministry. Pastor Masih was born and raised in Pakistan and he was called into ministry shortly after accepting Jesus Christ in 1993. After completing his Bible college studies, Pastor Masih and his wife felt called by the Holy Spirit to plant churches. By 1997, 14 churches had been established in southern Pakistan. Later that year, two (2) of the Christian villages where Pastor Masih was ministering were destroyed by radicals and left some 20,000 people homeless. After leaving Pakistan and relocating to another country for two (2) years, Pastor Masih and his family faced continued threats and persecution from local anti-Christian radicals. During this very difficult time, Pastor Masih continued to petition the Lord for protection and guidance. In the midst of persecution and personal turmoil, Pastor Masih’s faith was strengthened through a series of providential events that resulted in he and his family receiving permission to move to the United States.
Since that time, the Lord has used Pastor Masih and the ministry of The Cry of the Persecuted Church to serve and support persecuted brothers and sisters around the world; and, to be a voice to the American Church about the reality of Christian persecution. Over the past two (2) decades, Pastor Masih has been invited to speak in more than 1,000 churches on topics including persecution, world religions, and effective prayer. Pastor Masih was an Associate and featured speaker with The Voice of the Martyrs for 15 years. He has authored two (2) books on persecution and faith. He has been a sought-after speaker at many Christian conferences, and events and has appeared on many Christian television and radio programs. Pastor Masih has also spoken at many Christian colleges and universities including, Colorado Christian University, Biola University, The Masters College, Denver Seminary and others.
You can serve your persecuted brothers and sisters by supporting CPC ministries through your prayers and financial gifts. Opportunities to partner with CPC ministries include:
Your faithful prayers are much needed and appreciated! Please consider making a commitment to daily prayer on behalf of the Persecuted Church and CPC ministries.
Invite a CPC representative to speak at your church, Bible study group, or event. Receive detailed information from those who minister to the Persecuted Church; learn first-hand about the issues facing persecuted Christians and how they endure, grow spiritually and are blessed through such trials.
Receive the CPC newsletter and stay informed of ministry efforts and opportunities to serve your persecuted brothers and sisters.
Your tax-deductible gifts to CPC make it possible to place bibles and Christian educational materials in the hands of brothers and sisters who suffer for their faith. Sharing your resources with persecuted brothers and sisters provides encouragement and blessings to those who serve the Lord in difficult places.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in God the Father, Almighty, Creator of heavens and earth;
2. And in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord;
3. Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary:
4. Suffered under Pontius Pilate; was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into hell;
5. Rose again from the dead on the third day;
6. He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
7. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
8. We believe in the Holy Ghost.
9. We believe in the holy church: the communion of saints.
10. We believe in the forgiveness of sins;
11. Salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, by Grace not by works but good works as the evidence of salvation.
12. We believe in the resurrection of the body;
13. And life everlasting.
14. We believe The Holy Bible is the infallible Word of Jehovah God.
15. We believe in the trinity as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
16. We believe that God answers prayers;
17. And that He is same yesterday, today and forever.